Laser Bond Paper 20 lb. 92 Brightness
- Laser Bond is specifically designed to meet all OEM equipment manufactures specifications for bond paper including weight, smoothness, humidity content, toner adhesion and converting with curl and static control.
- All rolls are precision trimmed with no splices.
- Bright white smooth base assures excellent toner adhesion, high contrast and dense images. (92 Brightness)
- An economical sulfite bond designed for architectural and construction check plots and plans including maps and some design artwork.
- Designed specifically for engineering copiers.
- Prints are not considered archival.
Special Note: When ordering specify taped or untapped to core.
Specify “C Core” for untapped and “D Core” for tapped.
Use “C” for all Kip, Ricoh, Seiko and Oce Printers.
Use “D” for all Xerox machines.
Do not use Tapped rolls in a machine designed for untapped rolls.
Using the wrong paper in a machine can/will cause the machine to fail to switch rolls properly and possibly cause a jam or damage to the machine
There are no products to list in this category.