- 935 is a high quality, matte calendered vinyl with a superior, permanent solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive designed for UV curable, solvent and eco-solvent printer technologies. The adhesive coating technology allows a permanent bond to virtually any mounting surface.
- 935 Polymeric vinyl designed for 3-5 year durability. Most low cost vinyl is monomeric which does not hold up well.
- The 935 4 mil vinyl provides ease of handling and application over the standard 2-3 mil gauges of competitors.
- The 935 solvent acrylic permanent adhesive avoids any edge lift and is far superior to the aquesous acrylic adhesive which do not withstand temperature changes very well.
- 935 uses a two side PE coated lay flat liner for problem free transport through the printer and ease of handling. One side coated or kraft liners are much less costly but tend to curl.
- The 935 image is excellent. Low quality vinyl products made with cheap plasticizer have bleeding and image adhesion problems.
- 935 vinyl is compliant with European environment standards for cadmium and lead. Most competitors products do not meet this heavy metal requirement.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)